.

.

"I have not found the right woman' - D'banj says

That's curious...because in his January interview with Toolz on Ndani TV, D'banj said he was happily dating a very special lady who has been with him for a while. Fast forward to his interview today with Seun Apara of Thisday, D'banj says he's still single because he hasn't found the right woman.
D'banj tells Seun:
"I have dated a lot of women but I don't really want to talk about them because most of them have moved on and some are married. I don't have any regret at all because I am still young and I am still a bachelor though my mum wants me to settle down. She is proud of me and I do let her understand that it's not that I don't want to marry, I just haven't found the right woman. If she finds the right one for me, she can call me.

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More