.

.

Lynxxx, Omawumi, Tiwa Savage, Flavor, MI, Naeto C to be confirmed as new Glo ambassadors

I'm sure these celebrities will be wondering how I know this. Hehe. It was done very codedly through out last week...but like I always say, I have peeps everywhere...lol.

So here's the scoop. Lynxxx, Omawumi, Tiwa Savage, Flavour, MI, Bez, Naeto C, Chidynma (The Voice), and Lagbaja will soon be announced as the new ambassadors for telecoms giant, Globacom. The music stars or their reps met with the management of Glo at the conference room of Eko Hotel from Monday to Friday last week.

According to the inside gist I gathered, Glo is planning to cut down on the number of old Nollywood stars who are currently their ambassadors (I know some of the ones that will be dropped but let me not announce it here because they are yet to informed), and replace them with young, vibrant music stars. I hear the next phase will be comedians.

The new ambassadors have been interviewed, they have also negotiated the cost of engagement for a period of two years (They each will be getting between N10m/N20m annually). They have also agreed to terms and conditions for the engagement.

The stars are waiting for the official announcement after which they will all pick up their cheques. Good for them! Oh and remember; you read it here first! *wink*

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More