.

.

Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend 3 Months After Wedding


The marriage between a newly married couplewho reside at the Junior Staff Quarters, Asaba, Delta State, has hit the rocks as Edwin (surname withheld), the husband, has reportedly impregnated his wife’s friend just three months after getting married.

Edwin’s wife and Nneka, her friend were said to have been course-mates at the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife, when Edwin did his National Youth Service in the state.
Nneka reportedly endeared herself to her friend’s husband by cooking for him and helping with house chores as the wife was already pregnant.

The victim, who did not want to be named, narrated the story saying, “I never knew there was something fishy as I was not suspecting my best friend. But there was a day she told meshe was going to check her parents in Ibadan. A day after she left, my husband told me he was billed for an official assignment in Lagos, and would not be back in four days time. My husband returned to Asaba about the same time Nneka came back from her Ibadan trip.

“Two months later, a lady in our estate called me and asked if I observed that Nneka was pregnant. I called her one day to ask her. She opened up, telling me she had actually wantedto tell me but do not know how to approach the matter.

“It was then she opened up, telling me that it was the time she traveled to Ibadan, my husband came to meet her and they both slept together for four days.”

The victim is currently out of her matrimonial home until the issue is resolved.
We wonder how this matter will be settled between these friends.

1 comments:

  1. Goodluck says

    Newly married couple and s*x problem.
    So thick.


    Help To Sex Problem ...Can You Prevent Sex? … If You Can’t …

    Visit: www.xpfax.blogspot.com


Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More