.

.

Nollywood Actress Queen Nwokoye Marries A Married Politician Secretly?


Nollywood actress, Queen Nwokoye was rumoured to have married secretly a while backbut the actress wasn’t forthcoming on the issue at that time.

In this recent interview, the actress made it plain that she got married secretly in order to avoid prying eyes of the media.

According to her, she loves to be treated as a normal woman and wife. She hates to bring hermovie character to the home front.

“I am going to say this now, but I do not know ifI would actually want you to publish it. It is thatI am married!
This is a crazy job; my home is where I find peace and that is why I do not like exposing it to people. This is because it is a crazy world out there and that is where I get my peace. I go home and I am treated like a wife, like a woman and I feel like a normal human being.

That is why I keep it away from my job, my film life. Because I am married, when it comes to men, I stay far” – Queen Nwokoye said Insiders believe she kept her marriage secret because she married a politician who is alreadymarried to another woman.

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More