.

.

See wedding photos: Solomon Akiyesi has another wife, Ezinne

Got these photos from Stella Dimoko Korkus blog. The reason I'm sharing these photos here is because there are people who are insinuating that I'm good friends with Lilian so I'm deliberately hiding the fact that Solomon was married to someone else before he married Lilian. I'd like to be open with my readers. I'm sure Lilian Akiyesi is a good woman, but we are not friends. I've never met her, we've only spoken on the phone...and this was just yesterday. Never heard of Solomon and Lilian Akiyesi before this scandal broke on Saturday. And it wasn't Lilian who alerted me, it was some other lady who knew what was about to go down at the church and wanted me to get the exclusive so she called that morning.

Having said that, I don't know what the facts are with this other wife, but according to SDK, Solomon married Ezinne first (pictured above at their wedding). And without divorcing her, married Lilian, and without divorcing Lilian, wanted to marry another woman, Uloma Agwu. How sad for this man!

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More