.

.

Stop Pinging and Texting me; Actress Iyabo Ojo warns Lesbians

iyabo ojo
Sexy Yoruba actress and Single mother of one, Iyabo Ojó  may have gotten a lot more than she bargained for when she launched  her pet foundation “Pinkie Foundation” as she has been linked to series of allegations over lesbianism ever since, she cleared the air on the various accusations making the rounds during a chat with Encomium magazine, according to her,
A lot of people had different impressions about when we started, because of the name, the sexy Pink Ladies.
So they thought it was a lesbian group, but 80 percent of the women
in the group are married with kids. And I am not someone who
supports lesbianism. I dont have a problem with those who practice
it, its their choice, but I do not believe in it because I dont think its
normal. So when people make such accusation, I just laugh.
I read a paper recently with the headline Iyabo Ojo in trouble over
lesbian Party and I laughed. I do not want to talk bad about lesbians
but I am not someone who supports it, and I dont like them giving
wrong impression about what I do, because I dont want lesbians
coming to me, pinging me or texting me and I have to start insulting
or rebuffing them.
I have actually done that. The media is actually sending the wrong
message, when you talk about my group being a lesbian group,
because I do not support lesbianism, I do not believe in it, I do not
encourage it. I have not been and never will I be part of that.
On if she has a man in her life, Yes, I have a man in my life and I
believe in the normal way of life. I think its not normal, I think its
mental dysfunction of anybody who does that.
I dont see it as something that is right. Im sorry if it sounds
offensive to lesbians but I do not appreciate it. When they do it, its
their life. I dont condemn them for what they do, but Im not a part of
it.
Thanking fully, Im using this medium to say it out to lesbians, they
should stop texting me or pinging me, because I am not a lesbian and
I do not appreciate it.
When they do that I would insult them, so they should please stop
peddling all this rumors because It is not true”

So to all those who have ever pinged or sent her a text message to signify their amorous intention and to those nursing the intention of doing such in the near future,you have heard it all from the horses mouth, a word they say is enough for the wise.

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More